Return and Exchange Policy
Returns and Exchanges
We want you to be happy so we have a simple refund policy to take care of you. We have to tell you that we are disappointed every time someone wants to return an item. We love our socks and want you to love them too. The least we can do is take care of your return.
We make this simple:
- Due to fluctuating inventory levels, we cannot accommodate exchanges. Just return the unwanted item within 30-days from the original purchase date.
- Socks eligible for exchange or refund must be unworn, unwashed, and have all original packaging in good condition when received at our 900 Asylum Ave, Hartford CT Offices.
Let’s take care of you right away.
If you need to return all or a portion of your purchase please include the following:
- Date of Purchase
- Detail of what you wish to return
- In original, unused, unaltered and unwashed condition
- Returned with original tags and packaging
- Reason for return
- Email address
- Return postage is at the buyer's expense.
- We cannot accept returns of open/worn/ just tried on products. Returned items which have been opened will be disposed of and no credit will be issued.
- Telephone: contact us at (860) 218-6084. In your request please include the following:
- VIA Mail: Sockstarz LLC, Attention: Moriah Corry, 900 Asylum Ave, Hartford, CT 06105
Wait, you have not received your refund, what should you do?
Please follow these steps:
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com
Do you have a gift you want to return?
- The person who gave it to you wants you to be happy and so do we.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, we will email you a gift certificate.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
We are a novelty sock company that is ran and produced by individuals with I/DD. We are in business to provide career and skill building opportunities for people with I/ DD to earn a dignified wage. We are solely based on providing opportunities to the I/DD community and 100% profit goes to Harc that allows them to support and fund the programs and services we provide to the I/DD community and families.
SockStarz is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.