SockStarz COVID-19 Update
We are happy to announce that the SockStarz West Hartford Center store is now open!
Here's what you can expect when visiting our shop:
- Shifted floorplan to provide appropriate physical distancing
- One-way traffic pattern within our quaint shop
- Plexi-glass barrier at the cash register
- While we've discontinued free local delivery, we are offering curbside pick up available for online orders
- Staff have been trained to wipe down all high-traffic surfaces and fixtures between guests
We are a novelty sock company that is ran and produced by individuals with I/DD. We are in business to provide career and skill building opportunities for people with I/ DD to earn a dignified wage. We are solely based on providing opportunities to the I/DD community and 100% profit goes to Harc that allows them to support and fund the programs and services we provide to the I/DD community and families.
SockStarz is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.